Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year! New Blog!

Welcome friends, family, foes, and strangers!

I have decided that in conjunction with this new year it was time for a new blog!  Well, actually it's the same blog, per se, I just deleted everything and started over.  If you're really interested in seeing any of my old stuff, I just copied it over to this amazingly original and inspired blog: Jason's Old Blog.  It's less a blog, really, and more of just a storage space for my old stuff since I don't like to throw things away.

I'm not quite sure what I want this blog to be yet, evidenced by my indecisive blog name.  But I realized that I could spend forever trying to figure that out and never actually get to posting anything.  So I'm just going to let it grow on its own, and not try to force anything...and if I don't like it, I'll just kill it and have it stuffed liked the last one, put over my mantel, and start over.

Here's to a new year, full of learning and growing!

 -Jason!

No comments:

Post a Comment