Friday, February 4, 2011

My fellow bloggers...

Earlier tonight, I added some links on the side to some other blogs belonging to my friends, co-workers, and some people that inspire me.  I know that its taboo for me to tell you to go look at someone else's blog, especially since you probably just got here and you're one of the only 2 people that visit (that's right, I just made the "nobody looks at my blog" joke), but you should really go check them out.  I've been blessed with some very talented people in my life, and I hope you enjoy looking at their stuff as much as I do.

I only spent a couple minutes adding blogs to those lists, so if I missed you, just let me know and I'll throw you on there.  I'll slowly be adding more links as well as I think of them...or discover them.

And just to give you something to look at...I found this weird centaur, redneck-ish looking dude on my computer from about 4 years ago.  Sorry its so small, its the best I could find.  Enjoy...I guess?


No comments:

Post a Comment