Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Flying to Sarasota

I've done my fair share of flying over the course of my life, especially over the past couple months.  I like to travel, so I tend to do it as often as I can.  A few weeks ago I visited Ringling to see a bunch of my friends graduate. 


Before that trip, I had never had any problems flying.  Show up an hour before the flight, hop on the plane, arrive at my destination.  Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. 


Unfortunately that didn't seem to be the case this time around.  Going to Florida, my first flight got delayed. This ended up giving me only a few minutes to get to my next flight.  They moved my seat to the very front of the plane, so I could start running as soon as we landed.  As we approached the airport, I start psyching myself up to move as quickly as possible. I had been having really bad shin splints lately in both my legs, so I knew I wouldn't be able to run as fast as I usually could.


I started booking it as soon as we hit the gate.


 
 I barely made it.






My legs were killing me, but it was worth it.  I had a great time, and figured my travels back home would be much less dramatic.  However that was not the case...

3 comments:

  1. Jason my leg hurt too sometime, but jogging really helps, I like the drawing and storytelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol so awesome...can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete