Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Helped Make Something, and Now Its Available for You to Watch!!!

 That's right folks, you heard me right!

 

I am currently working for Moonbot Studios and our first short film (that I actually helped make!), "The Fantastic Flying Books of Morris Lessmore," is now available!!  To download it, CLICK HERE!!

 Aaaaaalso, this weekend (Friday, May 27th - Monday, May 30th), the "Morris" short will be screening nationwide at Starbucks' via their in-store WiFi. Just visit this address (starbucks.yahoo.com) while at Starbucks to view it! The only Starbucks stores that won't have WiFi are licensee stores (stores owned by Target, Barnes & Noble, Airports, etc.)

 

While I'm shamelessly plugging away, you can also visit our studios website at: http://moonbotstudios.com/

And for a sneak peak of our film you can watch our trailer here: http://www.morrislessmore.com/

 Thanks to everyone for their support, and I really hope you get to check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment